COB Open for Business

How to File

The Civilian Oversight Board is now taking complaints. For info on how to file and a link to the Joint Complaint form, go here.

Though you can turn your forms in at three police stations, we strongly urge everyone to take them or mail them directly to the COB.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *